Completely ready for use, no need to mix with saline water.
Low degree of diffusion prevents the influence of toxin on the tissues adjacent to the correction area.
- Not temperature sensitive.
The result of the procedure lasts up to 8 months.
- Shelf life is 18 months from manufacture date
- This product is single-use only. Once opened product must be used within a couple days.
Excessive sweating of palms and armpits (hyperhidrosis)
How to use/store:
- Recommended to store in the fridge if not in immediate use.
- Once open needs to be used within few days, product will lose activation day by day
- Products can be Infused Into the skin with Hydra Pen or HydraStamp or HyrdaRoller (manual stamps/rollers) by cosmetologist, aesthetician or beautician "Baby Botox".
Composition and Product Description:
The product is manufactured by Medytox Inc. in the form of a solution in vials, one in a package. The basic component is botulotoxin type A Clostridium botulinum in the amount of 50 units.
Innotox is predicted by the same Hall strain of C.botulinum as Neuronox and Botox. The molecular weight of Innotox analyzed using size exclusion SE-HPLC is approximately 900 kDa. Which is highly comparable to those of Neuronox and Botox.
Medytox Inc, South Korea